Re: numberic brace expansion

Richard,
Thanks for the patch, but after applying it and recompiling, I find zstrtol
undefined. I applied the patch to the beta9 distribution and it applied
cleanly.

gcc  -o zsh builtin.o compat.o cond.o exec.o glob.o hist.o init.o  jobs.o
lex.o loop.o math.o mem.o params.o parse.o signals.o  subst.o table.o
text.o utils.o watch.o zle_bindings.o  zle_hist.o zle_main.o zle_misc.o
zle_move.o zle_refresh.o  zle_tricky.o zle_utils.o zle_vi.o zle_word.o
-lnsl  -ltermcap
zstrtol                             builtin.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to zsh
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `zsh'

>uname -a
SunOS halfdan 5.4 generic sun4m sparc

>gcc -v
Reading specs from /opt/gnu/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.4/2.6.3/specs
gcc version 2.6.3

--
Gerry
Gerald Skerbitz <gsker@xxxxxxxxxxx> U of MN Med School Admin 6-5379