Re: zsh and color

> I have just started using Linux, which comes with the color gnu ls.
> This is all quite nice, but when I do completions under zsh, they
> are just the plain old black and white.  Are there any plans to add
> the color to zsh?

I don't forsee this happening any time soon.  There are too many other
things still in the pipeline that need to be done.  Also, I don't like
the idea of adding features to the baseline that would only be used by
people on a particular OS.

But if someone creates a patch, I could always put it in a Contrib
directory for people that are interested.

Richard Coleman
zsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx