Re: When the documentation will be updated?

Hi

Richard Coleman writes.....

> I'm still not sure.  I've also thought about putting the docs
> in latex2e and just have postscript and ascii available.  This would
> probably looked the nicest and could eventually lead to a book on
> zsh (which I've considered writing).

Whilst I am happy with the book idea I would not like to lose
the manual pages. Its very useful....and Im always irritated
with software that doesnt have even a remedial man page (you
simply end up looking at the source).

The perl5 manual pages work quite well.....

		Anthony.

--
Anthony Iano-Fletcher
e-mail:		Anthony.Iano-Fletcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx