Re: how does zsh compare with other shells bugwise?

> Can you out there make a comparison or give an opinion?

Zsh has been the default "new user shell" here for the past year and a half,
mostly my doing (I'm on a "stamp out tcsh" crusade). I'd say we have about thirty users running zsh... Most of the actual bugs haven't affected them,
since they don't do a lot of "fancy" stuff with their shells.

Nick