Zsh Archive

Hi,

I am a relatively new user of zsh, but a quick convert. :)

I was wondering if anyone is maintaining an archive of useful
functions and scripts that they have written for zsh.

I scoured the net for such an archive, but perhaps I missed one?

True, it is fun and often necessary to write one's own scripts and
functions, but there may be possibilities that people think of and
implement that would be applicable for a wider variety of users and
uses.

I apologize if this question has been asked before, I've only been
lurking for a few weeks.

-DeWitt Clinton

--
DeWitt Clinton                                   dewitt.clinton@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Williams College				              (413)-597-6022