Problems with arrow-up, ^P and so on.

Suddenly zsh started to have problems with history-editing, sometimes
it works, sometimes I have problems like:

What happens is that the arrow-keys doesn't do what they did before,
for example pressing up arrow in a shell just beeps, but if I press
the combination up arrow, down arrow, up arrow, I get the last
command.

When trying to use the arrow-keys on the keyboard instead gives me a
^P instead of last kommand, this is the same with the rest of the
control keys.

Trying to do the <esc>-? to find where the current command can be
found will just give me a '?' on a new line.

Do you have any ideas what could generate these problems, the reason
why I blame zsh for this is that when starting tcsh it works fine.

I am running zsh 2.3.1 on a sunos4 machine.

	/andy
--
 Don't walk in front of me, I might be unable to follow you.
 Don't walk after me, I might be unable to lead you.