Re: rsh: Permission denied problem

Hello,

I goofed.  There's nothing wrong with zsh 2.6 beta 12 when using rsh to
run a remote command -- it works just fine in both directions.

The so-called error I encountered was caused by a local network problem,
and it just happened that I installed zsh 2.6 beta 12 at the same time
as the problem first arose.  Just call it "perfect timing."  :-)

Sorry about the false alarm.

Later,

Eskandar

Eskandar Ensafi                              Object-Oriented Software Engineer
University of California, Los Angeles
Department of Biomathematics              esky@xxxxxxxxxxx (ASCII, MIME, NeXT)
School of Medicine                  http://www.cs.ucla.edu/csd-lanai/fweb/esky