Re: Has anybody mirrored b17 yet ?

mh> FYI (& not much help if you're in Australia :-) I moved our mirror over to
mh> point at the new site when the change in maintainers was announced.  It's
mh> updated nightly at five minutes to midnight local time - currently GMT +
mh> 1.

I've managed to get hold of it, thanks everyone ! :)

Enjoy,
 Andrew.
--
 - Andrew J Cosgriff - ajc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -          Mobile : +61-14-856-122
 SysAdmin / Support Dude, UNICO Computer Systems    PGP & MIME ok and preferred