completions which look the same

	If I have two jobs running with the same command name, say,
	less a.c and less b.c; then if I want to kill one of them,
	the completion for jobs (-j) does not help much.

	What differs in those jobs is the job number (say 2 and 3),
	so I braced up to do the following sort of completion:

	kill -SIGNAL __COMPLETION__

	where __COMPLETION__ is (for example)  %2  # less a.c
					this is part of completion!

	Of course, the interactive_comments option has to be set.

	Can somebody tell me how to do this, since there is no
	variable containing job names?

Thanks,
--
With Warm Regards,