Error messages when starting mc under zsh

Hi, all!

I crosspost it because I cannot figure out who is the culprit.

mc-3.2.2 (3.2.1 - the same problem);
zsh  2.6-beta21 (the same with beta19, beta20);
Host type: mips-sni-sysv4

When I start mc, I get the error message:

ioctl (pty_slave, I_PUSH, "ldterm"): No such device or address
subshell.c: couldn't set pty terminal modes: Bad file number

This messages comes form child of main MC process; the *first* time
pty_open_slave is called, it seems to have no problem.

The message wasn't there when I used ksh (currently I have zsh as login
shell). As I could figure out, it was because MC didn't try to start
subshell in this case ;-)

So, have anybody seen it before? If not can somebody give me directions,
how to pinpoint the problem?

much thanks in advance

Andrej Borsenkow 		Fax:   +7 (095) 252 01 05
SNI ITS Moscow			Tel:   +7 (095) 252 13 88

NERV:  borsenkow.msk		E-Mail: borsenkow.msk@xxxxxx