Trying to complete process substitution args crashes zsh-3.0-pre2

I run zsh-3.0-pre2 under Linux 2.0.3 with the following options:

~% setopt
alwaystoend
autolist
autoparamkeys
autopushd
autoremoveslash
bgnice
completeinword
correctall
cshnullglob
extendedglob
hashcmds
hashdirs
hashlistall
histignoredups
histignorespace
interactive
listambiguous
listtypes
mailwarning
monitor
nobeep
noclobber
nohup
numericglobsort
pushdignoredups
pushdsilent
pushdtohome
shinstdin
zle

and no fancy completion scripts.

When I type the following command:

~% diff <(zcat file1.gz) <(zcat file2.gz) | less

I can complete the word "diff" with TAB, but not the word "zcat" in
the <(...) construction.  Typing TAB after <(zc lists all commands
beginning with zc, but repeating the TAB keystroke after <(zca
crashes the shell.  The same goes for >(...) constructions.

--
Johannes Kroeger				<jkroeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Send me mail with subject "send pgp-key" to get my PGP key