compctl for pine

I am trying to setup 'compctl' for use with pine, and another for
telnet/ftp.  However, I really don't know how compctl works, and
have never tried to tackle one on my own before.

there's basically two things I want to do:

1) pine [tab]

and 'tab's will run through a list of email addresses.... However,
I don't know how to setup such a list of email addresses for compctl
to look for.

2) pine -f [tab]

where 'tab's will list folders found in ~/Mailboxes/pine

I think if I can find out how to do #1 for pine I can figure out
how to apply that to ftp/telnet.

Would anyone be willing to help me put this together, or refer me
to some reading materials (especially examples) OTHER than the man
page, which I read already...

TIA

TjL

Timothy J. Luoma <luomat@xxxxxxxx>
NeXTMail adored! (MIME/SUN also accepted)
Now in infancy: http://www.nerc.com/~luomat