Returned mail: Unable to deliver mail

Hi,

Running zsh 3.0 on Next 3.2 shows slow painting of the prompt on the very first
line of a newly opened shell window. I can see the cursor beginning on the left
and move like a very fast typewriter.

On following occasions something seems to have been cached as it is not
perceivable any more.

I did 'unset RPROMPT RPS1'. That helps as described above.
If not, the performance stays the same as on first occasion.

Maybe this helps
Juergen
---
 Fon +49 511 92455-51    NeXTMail welcome   No Mime      Fax +49 511 92455-52
 = What time do we live in when revolution reminds us of soap powder,
 = when spontaneity and freedom get associated with instant coffee,
 = when a politician's idea of social change is changing names
 = when a country posing as super know-how factory cuts expenses on education?