compctl for cd /nfs/

I'd like to setup cd so that it would tab complete through /nfs/foo
driectories. If I setup a variable hosts like:
	hosts=(cleo calico)
Where cleo and calico are actually local machines that are NFS mounted
at /nfs/cleo/ and nfs/calico/. I would like to be able to tab complete
from /nfs/c and once I choose /nfs/cleo/ be able to tabe complete on..

I currently have:
	compctl -g '*(-/)' -x 's[/nfs/]' -k hosts -S '/' -- cd pushd

which allows me to complete normal directories and /nfs/, but once it
completes /nfs/cleo/ it won't keep on going...

I thought I had it working with something like:
	compctl -g '*(-/)' -x 'n[-1,/nfs/]' -k hosts -S '/' -- cd pushd
but that doesn't work now....

$ZSH_VERSION="3.0.0-gjb"

TIA,
roland