Re: history commands coming out wrong

Yes. I'm having the screwed up lines all over the place when going through
history.  This problem has existed since 2.6-beta8 or so.  It got fixed for a
release or two (was great in 2.6-beta13) but it appears it's back again.

Gerry,
3.0.0 Sun Solaris 2.4
setopt:
allexport alwaystoend appendhistory autocd automenu autonamedirs autopushd
nobgnice cdablevars completeinword extendedglob globdots histignoredups
ignoreeof interactive interactivecomments listtypes menucomplete monitor
nonomatch pathdirs pushdignoredups pushdminus pushdsilent pushdtohome
shinstdin zle

--
Gerry
Gerald Skerbitz <gsker@xxxxxxxxxxx> U of MN Med School Admin 6-5379