Re: Contrl-Z action.

Alexey Solovyov wrote:
:guys. Or we really have nothing to talk about?
:
:But I've got a question. Once I came up why I want to have my job
:suspended by pressing Cntrl-Z ? Ok, I want it to run in background
:right after that. In another words how to (where) redefine action of
:Ctrl-Z?  Any comments why nobody should change it are also very
:welcome.

I can't think of a elegant way of doing this automatically without a lot of
overhead.  What you could do is

% bindkey -s "^Z" "bg^M"

then when you suspend something, press CTRL-Z again and it will put it in the
background.
--
Geoff Wing [gwing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]   Technical Manager
  Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977	     PrimeNet - Internet Consultancy