Re: history commands coming out wrong

I'm also getting the messed up history lines.

Linux 2.0.24, zsh 3.0.1

setopt:
allexport autocd autolist autonamedirs nobeep cdablevars chaselinks correct
correctall
extendedglob  lobdots histignoredups histnostore interactive listtypes
login longlistjobs
markdirs pathdirs pushdminus pushdtohome recexact shinstdin

greg

--
greg haygood				Web Developer
greg@xxxxxxxx				InterWeb, Inc

God put me on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things.  At this
point, I'm so far behind, I will never die.  -- Calvin