Re: history commands coming out wrong

actually, i see it with 'bindkey -e', but not with 'bindkey -v'.

i can reproduce the problem with:

> bindkey -e
> ll /usr/local/src

then hitting ^W (for deleting the prev word) will produce

> ll ll

but doing
> ls -l /usr/local/src

then ^W works fine.

neither problems shows up when i do bindkey -v

so i'm guessing some conflict between alias and bindkey and history?

btw, if you couldn't guess,  ll = 'ls -l',  but then ls = /bin/ls
$LS_OPTIONS,
where LS_OPTIONS = '--8bit --color=yes -F -g -T 0' for the GNU color ls

a quick check with a different alias (p='ps -f') doesn't produce the same
type of conflict as with the GNU ls, so maybe that can help the powers that
be determine the exact problem?

greg