Re: Editing History under Zsh 3.0.1

Richard A. Guay wrote:
:I have noticed that the latest version of zsh, 3.0.1, goes a
:little crazy if you <up arrow> for previous command and then
:use <ctl-a> and edit the beginning of the line.  It will put multiple
:characters sometimes (not always reproducable, but most of the
:time.).  The longer the previous line was, the worse the result.

I sent some patches in for this and hopefully your problem has been fixed.
You can either wait for 3.0.2 (or 3.1) to come out, get the patch from
the ftp sites called "testing/zsh-3.1.0-test3.diff.gz" and only patch the file
zle_refresh.c unless you want the whole test(!) `upgrade', or I can email the
patch to you.
--
Geoff Wing [gwing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]   Technical Manager
  Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977	     PrimeNet - Internet Consultancy