Re: Procmail: can't get mail-notification to work w/it

On 1/6/97, rusty@xxxxxxxxx (Rusty Hoover) wrote:

> My problem is that the minute I switch .forward files to start using
> procmail (at least I -think- it's the switching of the .forward files that's
> causing the problem), I no longer get mail-notification of any sort.
>
> Would anyone know why this happens and how I can maintain the
> mail-notification I've had all along? I'm using zsh3.0.1 and Procmail
> v3.11pre3. Thanks.

This was due to an incorrect path string in the .procmailrc file.

--
                              // rusty@xxxxxxxxx //

       Dogs add with their front legs, subtract with their hind legs, and never
             stop multiplying with those remarkable motors, their noses.
                             -- Malcolm de Chazal   Sens-Plastique