problem from NeXTStep 3.3 rlogin to SunOS 4.1.4

A recently developed problem which I cannot explain.

When I rlogin to my SUN account from my NeXT, I have been "losing"
output.  Most often it happens with 'ls' or 'cat' where the command
runs but nothing comes to the screen.  If I feed it to 'less' that
works.

The NeXT is running NeXTStep 3.3 pl1 and I'm using Stuart.app.

The rlogin connection is over PPP connection (mtu/mru 1500, 28.8
speed, serial port at 57600)

The Sun machine is running 4.1.4 and zsh 3.0.0

Any clues?

TjL

--
Tj Luoma (luomat@xxxxxxxx)	PEAK OpenStep/NeXTStep FTP Site
Newly revised and enhanced NeXTStep/OpenStep resources page, over