Re: multiple redirections and flushing

On Tue, Jun 10, 1997 at 03:06:33PM +0100, Zefram wrote:
> That's up to the program, `prg' in this case.  All zsh does is open

Thanks, this works (as the program is a perl script, I could add
a "$| = 1;"). I was just a bit surprised because when there is no
redirection, the results are written to the screen one line after
the other, even with no "$| = 1;".

--
Vincent Lefevre, vlefevre@xxxxxxxxxxx | Acorn Risc PC, StrongARM @ 202MHz
http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~vlefevre      | 20+1MB RAM, Eagle M2, TV + Teletext