Re: zsh for NT?

/ "John Cooper" <John.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Has anyone yet ported zsh to NT?  (bash is becoming tiresome!)

Yep, a guy at Micro$oft, named Amol Deshpande, a binary can be found
at ftp://ftp.blarg.net/users/amol/zsh. Seems to work quite good
really. Don't remember the version but I don't think it is the latest.

	/Andy

--
 Hi I am an alien .sig, and at the moment I am having sex to your
 mind, by looking at your smile I can see that you like it.

 Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
 See <http://www.fukt.hk-r.se/~flognat/mail/> for more info.