RE: zsh for NT?

dir or ls have nothing to do with the shell. You need to get these
utilities from wherever (www.itribe.net/virtunix )

Since it's a beta, it has bugs. If you report them, I'll try to fix the
bugs. There simply has not been enough
feedback. I am not a power user of zsh, so unless I get bug reports, the
port will continue to lack completeness.

As for 3.1,  I have no plans for it.

thanks,
-amol