backward-word with hpterm??

Hallo zsh'er,
if my cuestion is a FAQ, I apologize.
I can not use the curser-keys for zsh-line-editing in a hpterm. ^B and
^F do work, but the curser-keys confuse everything. Is this a limitation
( feature ? ) of the hpterm. Can I change the zsh-behaviour?
Or do I have to change the stty's?
I suppose that I can do nothing about it, except not using hpterms.
Therefor I stoped searching for a solution, and ask this cuestion in this
list.

                                            Greetings       Marco

e-mail: marcok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx