NULLCMD

I don't seem to understand the NULLCMD function.

Say I have a lot of files I want to move to

/Some/Dir/Somewhere

and I want to drag them to the window and drop them and hit return (after
each one) so that I might drop a file and the path would be

/path/to/real/file.txt

is there a way to use the NULLCMD feature so that if I drop a pathname it
will know that I want to move that file to /Some/Dir/Somewhere?

right now I just get:

zsh: permission denied /path/to/real/file.txt

thanks
TjL