AIX 4.1 compiled version anyone?

i have to say i am not the smartest when it comes to
compile something, but i am so addicted to the zsh kind
of working i would appreciate if someone could provide me with
a precompiled zsh for AIX 4.1.
i am no root at the AIX 4.1 , so i need of course a version to start in
my private binary-directory.
so everything should be at
/home/rzaixsrv3/fk5a005/bin in my special case.

ps: some day i am going to know all the stuff it needs to
be a clever man with compiling, now i am just happy
to get my other things going :((

of course , because i am not able to run the zsh at first
i have to start bash here and then exec zsh.
 hope, that is no problem.
 i am just addicted :)

--
Matthias