Re: finding symlinks without target

schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
> However, this appears to do the trick:
> 	echo **/*(@-^./=%p)
> All symlinks that don't point to files, directories, sockets, devices,
> or named pipes.  Whew.

It's zany, sure.  I'm tempted to suggest a special non-existent file
qualifier, which would expand to files that don't exist, which you could then
use in this context, but that's probably a bit expensive if you use it in any
other context.  And a special combination qualifier of ./=%p is probably not
useful enough to add either.  So Bart's solution is probably as simple as it's
going to get.