Re: (one more) Completion question

wsldanke@xxxxxxxxx said:
> I wrote:
> > I could have cd complete first to subdirectories of the current
> > directory, and only then to things under directories in cdpath?

> In other words: how can we prevent compctl from sorting the possible
> completions?

Yes, that's it isn't it.  And how can I then use this in a natural feeling
way? i.e., even if there's a foobar in the current directory, sometimes I'll
want to know about the foo that's somewhere in my cdpath.  I still don't feel
I know what I want, exactly, but not sorting would be OK as a start (if I want
foo, then I just have to know about it, and not use completion).