Re: Compctl question

On 02 Feb, 1998, Erwin J. van Eijk put forth:
> Hi
>
> This is in the manpage somewhere, but I can't quite get a fix on how
> to do it.
>
> I have a command named really, which has the following cmd line:
>
> really [-u username] [-s shell] command
>
> And I want to compose a compctl for it, but I can't quite do it.

Something like:

getshells() {
	reply=($(sed '/#.*/d' /etc/shells))
}
compctl -l '' -x 'c[-1,-u]' -u -x 'c[-1,-s]' -K getshells -- really

should work (it appears to for me at least...)

_Adam

-----
Adam R. Paul    - adamp@xxxxxxx
SCO Engineering - from std import disclaimer

Oahagggoo.  Iongah agbh ouht chmmaeao thg thm'eiagg.