Re: completion and history

On Sun, Mar 01, 1998 at 09:12:09PM +0100, Jimmy Mäkelä wrote:
> And how do i get the appendhistory thing to work, what have i done wrong:
>
> % grep HIST .zshrc
> HISTSIZE=200
> HISTFILE=.zshistory
>
> % ls -o .zshistory
> -rw-------   1 jmy             0 Feb 23 20:16 .zshistory
>
> % grep setopt .zshrc|grep hist
> setopt   correctall autocd longlistjobs nobeep automenu appendhistory
> setopt   autoresume histignoredups pushdsilent noclobber

I do have the same problem(?) with history.
I'm using zsh 3.0.5.

setopt appendhistory nobgnice correctall extendedhistory histnostore listtypes
setopt setopt histignoredups histignorespace nobeep autocd autolist nonomatch

Question:
 How do I make TAB to work in the same way that it does in bash? (2x<TAB>
gives a list of possible completions)

--
Mircea Damian
Kappa Administrator