Re: question

Andrew Main <zefram@xxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Mircea Damian wrote:
:>After that if I launch zsh again the bindings are a lot shorter. I'm used
:>to press ^A and ^E to go to the beginning of line or at the end. These
:>sequences are not mapped anymore.
:This sounds like you're getting the vi keymap, which will happen if you
:have $EDITOR set to vi when zsh starts up.

And pointing you in the right direction:  look in the manual for ``bindkey''.
You may want to put ``bindkey -e'' at the start of your ~/.zshrc
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : 0412 162 441
Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/   Ego URL: http://pobox.com/~gcw/