Re: completion ignoring

On May 22,  5:00pm, Bruce Stephens wrote:
} Subject: Re: completion ignoring
}
} Timothy J Luoma <luomat+Lists/Zsh/users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
}
} > Hrm..... did I do this wrong?
} >
} > # fignore=(.o .elc \~ .wmd ,v .\~1\~)
} > # mktar[tab]
} > mktar        mktargz      mktargz,v    mktargz.~1~
}
} That's not a file, it's a command name.  The rules are different for
} those.  You'll need to look at compctl, I'm afraid.

Or put the ,v in a directory that isn't in $PATH, which would make the
most sense anyway.  I'm not sure how the .~1~ file got created, but it
probably shouldn't be in the search path either.