Re: zsh exits suddenly.

On Jun 23, 11:45pm, Tanaka Akira wrote:
} Subject: zsh exits suddenly.
}
} I have a trouble that zsh exits as following.
}
} carbon% ls <^D>
} zsh: do you wish to see all 848 possibilities? <^C>n
} carbon% ls <^M>
} akr@carbon%

3.1.4 has the same problem.  This is exactly the bug that I described in
<http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers-1998/msg00372.html> (article 4037 if you
use the FTP archive (thanks, Geoff)) -- interrupting a read() with SIGINT
causes zsh to set lexstop to 1, which eventually causes the shell to exit.

I finally figured out where that's happening -- it's in ingetc(), which
is called from the SIGINT handler() via inerrflush().  However, I still
don't know how to fix the problem.