Re: sorting/uniq-ing an array?

Sweth Chandramouli <sweth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> i actually had thought that there was some sort of typeset switch to
> do this, but did a man typeset, and didn't see any.  i now realize
> that the typeset manpage on my machine is for the ksh and csh
> versions, and that the zsh one is only in the zshbuiltins manpage.

Ah, you want Tom Phelp's TkMan, which shows when there are multiple
manpages with the same name, and provides a menu of them.
<URL:ftp://ftp.cs.berkeley.edu/ucb/people/phelps/tcltk/>.

"typeset -U" works for arrays, and so works for path.  Unfortunately,
it doesn't work with (for example) LD_LIBRARY_PATH, which is a
colon-separated list.  Annoying: this really needs configurableness.