Re: init files

On Aug 9,  8:51pm, I wrote:
} Subject: Re: init files
}
} [1]   DEFAULT--rc-enabled shell                 => RCS
}         unless
}       `-f' flag present on shell invocation     => NO_RCS
}         unless
}       `+f' flag present on shell invocation     => RCS
}         unless
}     ( `unsetopt RCS' called in /etc/zshenv      => NO_RCS
}         or
}       `setopt RCS' called in /etc/zshenv        => RCS )
}
} Note that there are two "oddities" here:  First, +f always wins over -f

This turns out not to be true; I was misled by some setopts in /etc/zshenv,
which I've since deleted.  It should read:

[1]   DEFAULT--rc-enabled shell                 => RCS
        unless
    ( `-f' flag present on shell invocation     => NO_RCS
        or