Re: maillist archive lacking search engine

Quoting Bart Schaefer (schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):
> There have been more different "man" completions posted to zsh mailing lists
> than any other sample completion.  Look through the archives on www.zsh.org.

Been there, done that.  I tried to have a look at the index of the
zsh workers maillist of 1998, so I had to download 65K+ for this.
And then I am supposed to download every single article in hope
that it *might* contain what I am looking for you?  Forget it.

This either needs a good search engine or someone to summarize the contents.
Until then I would not point anyone to the archive - it isn't helpful.

Sven