Re: scripting problem: vi and multiple arguments

use $EDFILES as an array, im not sure how that gets set but do something
like

EDFILES=(*.c)
EDFILES=($EDFILES *.h)
then

vi $EDFILES

will do what you like, it will expand to a list of values and not one
string.

look under the zsh parameters manual or info section for more info.

Mike