Solaris 7 and zsh 3.1.5

Is anyone having trouble with zsh and Solaris 7 ?  I am getting the
following error when I run a command like vi (or anything that needs screen
control)

ld.so.1: vi: fatal: relocation error: file vi: symbol cur_term: referenced
symbol not found.

On the same binary of zsh only some people are getting this error. Any ideas.

Thanks
stolfi

Christopher C. Stolfi | Network Admin & Resident Lego Maniac
http://www.cob.ohio-state.edu/~stolfi   |   (614)292-9823
"What doesn't kill you will soon be back for another try......Reload"