Re: Running zsh.exe on NT4.0

> I was wondering if anyone can be of assistance.  My delima is that I can
> zsh.exe for NT but it does not source in any of my start files.  What
> must I do to get it to source files during startup.

Settings / Control Panel / System / Environment.  Then make sure that you
have a HOME environment variable set to point to the directory where your
startup files live.  At least, that's all I had to do.

-matt
--
Matt Pharr                                   mmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<URL:http://graphics.stanford.edu/~mmp>