Man page, minor error.

I noticed what may be a minor error in the zshmisc man page that came
with 3.1.5

Under the section 'PROMPT EXPANSION', it states that %n in a prompt
string will expand to whatever is in $USERNAME. It actually does not
seem to. Instead, it seems to expand to whatever is in $LOGNAME. I
noticed the difference when I su'd to root, but %n still expanded to
'schrof' when, according to the manpage, it should have expanded to
'root'.

-----
[schrof]> echo $LOGNAME $USERNAME
schrof schrof
[became root with su here]
[schrof]> echo $LOGNAME $USERNAME
schrof root
-----

I haven't had a chance to check this on other platforms besides a Solaris
2.6 box. Can someone confirm this behavior on their machine for me?

What %n should expand to is not quite my concern. I just noticed a
possible error in the man page and wanted to ask the general zsh user
population if I'm crazy or not. :)

Regards,

- Larry