RE: Problem running zsh on WinNT 4.0

Hello ALL,

I really appreciated all the suggestion I have received regarding setting up
the zsh program set up on WinNT40.
I am able to start up the zsh program and have it automatically source my
startup files.  Even though my zsh program
is starting up properly on my WinNT4.0, I am not able to run shell script
like I do on Unix.  When I do an ls -l on the shell script,
do not see any x permissions on the shell script.  When I chmod a+x <shell
script name>, I still do not see the x permissions on the
shell script.  Is there a particular way of executing the shell script via
the zsh program on WinNT4.0?  Do I need to name the shell script in a
certain way in order for it to execute?  I have tried including the
following line at the beginning of the shell script:

#!c:/bin/zsh/zhs.exe

Executing the shell script with the above line in it, I get the following
error: zsh: exec format error: <shell script name>.

Any suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Timothy

PS:  Larry S.: Are there any other arguments I should be aware of in running
the zsh program?