Re: why is `bare' in bare_glob_qual?

Sweth Chandramouli writes:
 > 	to what does the "bare" in bare_glob_qual refer?

See zsh_users/1569:

   My intention is that eventually we will have some other, unambiguous,
   glob qualifier syntax, which will be available regardless of
   BARE_GLOB_QUAL.  (We need the capability to disable the current
   qualifier syntax in order to fully emulate ksh glob syntax.)

   -zefram

So "bare" means that they're just sitting there on the end of the pattern,
with no special disambiguating syntax to introduce them.