Re: Zsh Workshop Available.

Larry,

 > Commenets and criticism welcome. (Compliments, if any, welcome too) :)

Great work. The workshop is a really good idea to get people
started. IMHO the "Programming Zsh" section might be expandible. The
first thing, I was looking for was testing whether or not a variable
is set at all. (That's just annoying the hell out of me when
converting csh scripts to zsh and I am not too sure whether my "if [[
-z $RTI_USE_CONSOLE ]];" is really the same as "if ( !
$?RTI_USE_CONSOLE )"...)

Second thought: It is somehow difficult to get to the official zsh
pages from the workshop site. The URLs in "To Get You Started..."
should be real links and I think, the "Introduction" should mention
the Zsh Homepage.

Just my 0.42 Euro.

	Roland