Problem on Windows NT with > 80 columns

Hi !

I have recently begun to use zsh also on Windows NT.

When I make my zsh-window wider than the default 80 characters
I get som "funny" characters att the end of the line at each
"prompt". When I change the length of the prompt I get different
funny character (one example is the string "n ( " at the end of the
line). The terminal also makes a "beep".

Why does this happen,
and is there something I can do to get rid of it ?

I use:
           # echo $ZSH_VERSION
           3.0.5-nt-beta-0.61

Regards,