ssh compctl

I want to get ssh to complete either user@host or host.  I've figured
out the former, with much rtfm'ing, but not the latter ... how can I
give it alternates?

This is what I have:

# ssh, users-I-ssh-as and hosts
hosts=(tertius.net.au www.tertius.net.au dora.tertius.net.au mycroft.tertius.net.au localhost news.netizen.com.au www.netizen.com.au netizen.com.au hiro.netizen.com.au juanita.netizen.com.au reason.netizen.com.au)
users=(gossamer bekj root)
compctl -k users -S'@' -x 'n[1,@]' -k hosts -- ssh

How do I put alternates in?  Surce it's in the docos, but my eyes
are beginning to glaze over :)

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/