questions

Hello,

I'm new to the list, I've been playing with zsh off and on for about a
year, love it.

3 questions:

1.  I'm currently using 3.0.5, from the tone of the list it sounds
like most of you would recommend an upgrade to 3.1.6, how stable is
it?  what's different?(readers digest version, promise to RTFM later)

2.  I'd like to use the lovely command line environment in other
programs the same way you use ile or fep, is there a way to do that?

3.  Could someone show me an example using coproc, the otherwise excellent
documentation is a bit weak in that area.

Thanks in advance,
Chris