Re: PATCH: Re: NUMERIC_GLOB_SORT wish

On Nov 1,  9:00am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: Re: NUMERIC_GLOB_SORT wish
}
} The patch below implements [toggle numeric-glob-sort] for 3.1.6-bart-7
} [...]. For now I took the letter `n'. This is a bit ugly
} because all other qualifiers that locally set options use upper case
} letters.

I think it's OK in this case; it's parallel with things like "sort -n"
that use a lower-case `n' for numeric.

I'm not excited about the suggestion of using `0' (zero) because it's too
easily confused with `O'.