Re: No `you have running jobs.' message

Bart Schaefer wrote:
>The effect of this patch is that "setopt nohup" suppresses the "running
>jobs" message.

Please don't do this.  Warning about the existence of jobs is logically
distinct from killing them automatically.  In fact, I use the combination
of behaviours that this patch makes impossible -- I like having
the warning, but if I exit anyway I want jobs to continue running.
Warning suppression should be a separate option.

-zefram