Re: Complete Filenames With Spaces...

Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 06:22:18PM +0100, Francis GALIEGUE escribió:

>The problem is that a space is an argument separator. What you suggest
>is the Bad Way(tm). The Good Way(tm) is to isolate the space with a
>backslash (as in a\ <TAB> which gives the expected result, a\ file) or
>to use double quotes or single quotes ("a <TAB>, 'a <TAB>).

	Well, of course (I think) i do it "The Good Way" but this works
only for the first completion... After that neither completion nor listing
is preformed.

	mmmh, I'd better tell this guys to use '_' instead of ' '.

--
They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction.
			- Janet Reno, US Attorney General, 02-27-98